Monday, April 22, 2019

Today ... Actually Yesterday ... We Celebrated

Easter Day 2019


I enjoy crocheting small items, bears, coin purses, and Easter Baskets. Since 2014 I have been crocheting an Easter Basket each year for my daughter.

This year's Easter Basket was Daisies on Pink



Each year I enjoy sitting down with my colored pencils and designing that years Easter Basket. I don't have a pattern and normally just figure out how to crochet the design elements for the Baskets as I go. I watch tutorials on You-Tube, check out crochet motifs on crocheting blogs such as
One of my favorites!


2018 Easter Basket
Last year I purchased a Disney Princesses crochet kit on Amazon in order to crochet this cute little mermaid for my daughter's Easter Basket.

Crocheting these Easter Baskets has become a sweet tradition.



No comments:

Post a Comment