Saturday, May 11, 2019

Today I ... Reflect



Today I am reflecting on family.
Our Family has grown 
In 2003, my sister and I made Family Signature quilts with the help of our Grandma Dorothy and our Aunt Joyce



Since that time I have had the honor, pleasure, and blessing to add many new blocks (representing new family members) to my Family Signature Quilt


In February of this year ... this little fellow turned 1 year old
My Great-Nephew


And, the adoption of this beautiful girl was finalized
My Nephew, his beautiful bride, and my Great-Niece


This past weekend we celebrated our family and it was wonderful
My Brother, my Great-Nephew, my Sister, and me

Quilts are a very big part of our lives, especially mine. I love quilts and making quilts. I especially love making quilts for my family


Did I mention that my sister is a Maker too?
She crocheted this beautiful afghan for our Great-Niece

#wearefamily






No comments:

Post a Comment