Sunday, October 27, 2019

Passionate Day 6 - My Red/White Quilts

My Red/White Quilts

Red/White Tribute Star Quilt
60 x 60 inches

I've made several Tribute Star quilts. This is a free pattern by Denyse Schmidt 
The pattern is well written and it is stunning, not matter the colors you choose to make it up in.
I've made three of these quilts, the red/white one that you see here. One in orange/white that I donated to the University of Tennessee Alumni as a fund raising silent auction item. And, one from shot cottons years and years ago given to a friend for their birthday.



I don't always have a person (to make for) or purpose (as a gift or donation) in mind when I am making a quilt but it sometimes - somehow happens that a quilt I make ends up going to someone who sees it and loves it.
💖😍💖
This quilt is on my daughter's couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment