Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Sewing My Stash 8

Sewing My Stash 8

Painted Pony


I am having the best time making scrappy quilts of all sorts.
This year I decided to begin sewing my stash of beautiful fabrics.
I'm calling this one Painted Pony because of the sweet little playful ponies on the fabric I decided to build my improv log cabin blocks around. 


My fabric stash is dwindling a bit, so this scrap quilt will finish around 64 x 64 inches


The Pony fabrics are from a Moda collection I purchase so long ago I don't remember the name of it.
And, there are a few Denyse Schmidt's Flea Market Fancy prints in there as well.


I'm not overly technical ... I cut strips and chain piece them back together.
😊

There is nothing that Jezebel loves more than a pile of fabric!
We are both enjoying this stash sewing journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment