Monday, May 17, 2021

I'm Back ...

 

I'm Back!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon in my sewing room. Binge watching the Irregulars on Netflix and putting the binding on a couple of quilts. First up is a quilt that I made for my new great nephew who is due to arrive tomorrow. I love the fox fabric that I used for the backing of this quilt. Along with a couple of fox books this quilt is now ready to gift. Then I completed the binding on my Tribute Star Red/White quilt. I love this pattern my Denyse Schmidt at www.dsquits.com



Red/White Tribute Star


I love my backing fabric choice for this quilt.


And, I didn't forget the label this time.


Ready to be gifted to a sweet new family member.


These foxes !!!!
💞💞💞


It felt really good to be back in my sewing room and sitting at my sewing machine again.
It felt right and I have missed it more than I realized. It feels really good to be back at it.
Sewing is my happy place!

No comments:

Post a Comment