Monday, July 25, 2022

Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #18 - Batiks

 Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #18

Batiks


I've been working on this scrap quilt for a while. I started this quilt a couple of years ago and just lost interest. Which is the reason that I completed Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #19 - Scrap Bag and Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #20 - Tula Pink Pandas before completing #18.


But this morning I decided to finish this work in progress scarp quilt and that is what I did. I also made the binding that I will need for this quilt.


#quiltsinthewild

Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #18 - Batiks
70 x 85 inches

I'm amazed that I have completed 20 scrap quilts since January 2018. I have given 12 of them away as gifts, several are just completed quilt tops awaiting quilting and binding and several to them are still in my personal collection of quilts. I've really enjoyed piecing all of these scrap quilts and using a lot of fabric from my fabric stash. I love scrap quilts and I especially love making them.


No comments:

Post a Comment