Tuesday, November 22, 2022

My Kitchen and beyond ...

 My Kitchen and beyond ...

I love my kitchen!


I love to have plants in my kitchen.
My mint and basil plants ...


My sister bought me this beautiful jade plant when she and her husband were here helping me make my house into my home.


This plant was on a shelf at Home Depot half dead ... I brought it home and as you can see, it loves this spot in my kitchen above my microwave.


This is my spider plant that was outside on my carport all summer. Before the weather could get too cold I brought this plant in and put it in my bathroom and it is thriving!
It seems to like the warm moisture from the shower.


This is the mystery plant that my sister gives me by the handful. In years past I have left this pot outside year round but it dies off in the winter. My sister gives me another handful and son on ... this year I'm going to see how it will do wintering inside.


This is my backdoor Rosemary bush that I just purchased. 
We've had a cold snap here and I have brought this plant inside as well.
I'm enjoying my home and all of these plants in my home.


No comments:

Post a Comment