Saturday, June 3, 2023

I'm Always Behind ...

 Behind ...

I always seem to be behind ... especially in posting on my blog ... YIKES!

Mother's Day


My daughter went above and beyond ... the day was packed with all of the things I love.
Breakfast at Waffle House with my daughter.


Champagne Cocktails on my patio with my daughter.
Phone calls and text messages from by boys.


A trip to the local home improvement store for seeds and dirt for my little backyard container garden with my daughter.


Planting the seeds with my daughter.


A beautiful charcuterie board made by my daughter ... which we devoured!
It was delicious! 


The gift I requested ... Walker's Butter Cookie's in Queen Elizabeth tins.


And, beautiful plant additions for my window flower garden.
I had the most wonderful day feeling very loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment