Monday, July 24, 2023

Relaxation

 Relaxation

I spent a very relaxing day at home yesterday baking zucchini bread and prepping food for my work week lunches.


I spent a little time this morning getting all of my ingredients together.


I made chocolate zucchini bread with white chocolate chip and pineapple zucchini bread.
I ended up with 6 mini loaves of each.


Meal prepping is hard for me ... each weekend I pounder what in the world to make, that I can eat on for the entire week. This weekend I decided on meatloaf and mashed potatoes.


When gathering my baking ingredients I found that I had all of these bottles of dusting sugar. I have no idea how I ended up with all of these. For the past four years I have gathered ingredients to make cookies and candies for Christmas but never got around to making them. I figure this may be why I have all of this sugar.












No comments:

Post a Comment