Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Pen Pal

Pen Pal

I'm very fortunate that I grew up in a time when handwriting was a skill to be mastered and where folks wrote letters and post-cards to friends and family.

Hand written anything seems to be a thing of the past. Along with email, text messaging, and social media we now even have digital signatures that have replaced handwriting almost completely.

Fortunately for me I have a sister who agrees that hand writing and communicating via post-cards, cards, and letters is still an important skill and a joyful task.

I don't know about you but I love getting mail.


Recently I was sick and didn't get out of the house until I was feeling better, so I ended up with two letters to send to my sister. 

I highly recommend letter writing, journaling, and any other form of handwriting. Handwriting is a beautiful skill and so it seems a dying art.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment