Thursday, March 28, 2024

Sock Knitting

 Sock Knitting

I had the goal in 2023 of knitting 5 pairs of socks in that year. I didn't make my goal. So I carried that goal over to 2024.


I've had 3 different pairs of socks in progress for a very long time.
So, I finally sat down the past few weeks and finished two of those pairs of socks.


My favorite toe up sock pattern, made with scrap yarn.
I love them!


My favorite cuff down sock pattern, made in blue DK yarn.


These socks are a short ankle sock.
I love them!



As I mentioned before, I've had these socks in progress for a while now.
I can't even remember when I started this pair of socks.
This pair of socks has a cable motif ... it could be a while before this pair is completed.
But, I'm feeling good, a nice strong start. 2 of 5 pairs have been completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment