Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Knoxville Modern Quilt Guild CHROMATIC Quilt-a-long (QAL)

The Knoxville Modern Quilt Guild
has started a Quilt-a-long



March 22 - 28, 2020 = Choose Fabric


Yes, you guessed it ... I have chosen Red/White (a touch of black) as my fabric pull for this quilt-a-long.

I'm a little behind in posting about this quilt-a-long but I'm enjoying the process.
This is the first quilt-a-long that I have ever participated in.
I'm so excited!

March 29 - April 11, 2020 = Cut fabrics per pattern instructions



Since I am working from my present stash of fabrics ... I can tell you ... it took some digging to find the fabric requirements for the pattern.
But, I managed to find all of the fabric needed ... even enough for the background fabric requirement!
Yay!!!!

The next step in the quilt-a-long begins April 12 - May 3, 2020 = Assemble the blocks per the pattern instructions.

STAY TUNED!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment