Thursday, September 30, 2021

Candy Crush 2.0 in Tula Pink

Candy Crush 2.0 in Tula Pink

So ... I'm scrolling on Instgram ... Shocking! I know! ... and I see these great quilts. All of them so different yet the same pattern. All products of a Quilt A Long presented by Natalie @sewhungryhippie. I had already missed the QAL but knew I would like to make one of these quilts for myself.


I ordered Natalie's pattern, Candy Crush 2.0. on her website www.sewhungryhippie.com and decided to use the beautiful jelly roll of fabrics by Tula Pink, from her True Colors line. www.tulapink.com


This pattern consists of 2.5 inch squares which is really fussy for me. I haven't made a quilt with such small squares in a long while but using a jelly roll cut down on a lot of the cutting. 
Natalie's pattern is amazing and easy to follow. So even though the squares are small her technique makes the whole thing a lot less fussy and a lot of fun.
Natalie also has a tutorial on YouTube for this quilt.




I'm enjoying the process and looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!


Tula Pink fabrics ... SWOON!
Stay Tuned for my progress on my Candy Crush 2.0 (non) Quilt A Long!

😉😉😉😉😉

Almost one month at my new job!
And, I love it!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment