Saturday, October 2, 2021

Sack O Socks

 Sack O Socks

Over the years I finally learned how to knit. As you may know my soul purpose for learning how to knit was to be able to knit socks. I love sock knitting. There is just something so beautiful and functional about knitting socks. Whether it is a toe up pattern or a cuff down pattern, the process is really enjoyable to me. Creating the gusset and turning the heel are my favorite parts of socking knitting. That is why I most always have a pair of socks working on my needles and I always carry with me, my Sack O Socks.


I'm always amazed at what can be accomplished 15 minutes at a time. I don't always have large chunks of time to sit and knit but I love that I can knit a few rows on my lunch break at work. Or while waiting at a doctor's office. 


No comments:

Post a Comment