Friday, October 22, 2021

Trick or Treat Bag

 Trick or Treat Bag

Trick or treat ... smell my feet ... hahahaha!

I'm branching out or at least trying to. I have 20 unfinished quilt tops so I figured that I would spend a little time learning new skills. Sewing pajama pants, learning how to knit continental style, and now ... sewing up this cute little tote. 


You're never to old for a Trick or Treat bag ... right?

I will be making a few other totes and zipper pouches in the future. I would like to learn more about bag construction and sewing in general. I've always admired those who sew their own clothing and can sit down at a sewing machine and whip up a shirt or dress or whatever it is they want. Sewing clothing and such has always been very intimidating to me, so hopefully I can conquer my sewing fears and learn something new in the process.

👻👻👻




No comments:

Post a Comment