Thursday, September 15, 2022

All Over The Place

 All Over The Place

Lately, I am all over the place! I'm so excited about Fall. The weather here has been dreamy. All Fall ... cool in the mornings and evenings with highs in the upper 70's ... bright blue skies ... Just Dreamy!


Now that it is sweater weather ... I've been thinking about making this quilt pattern by Elizabeth Hartman.


I started crocheting a basket, which will be the base for my daughter's 2023 Easter Basket.
I like to get organized and started on her Easter Baskets early so that I'm not stressed out come Easter time.


I haven't crocheted anything in a while now. I had forgotten how beautiful my yarn bowl is. My daughter, of Sage Pottery, made this beautiful yarn bowl for me.
I love everything about it ...
1. It is a handmade gift
2. It has such a natural beauty to it
3. She was thinking of me when she made it
4. It makes me happy
I will always treasure this yarn bowl, the look, the touch, the feel of it. It is perfect and I love it.










No comments:

Post a Comment