Sunday, October 9, 2022

Inspiration for Red/White Quilts

 Inspiration for Red/White Quilts

Lately red / white quilts has been rolling around in my head. I'm considering making 2023 the year of Red/White Quilts.

I found this beautiful quilt on Instagram ... and I immediately thought, this quilt would be stunning in all red and white fabrics.


I have a love-hate relationship with instagram ... I love the inspiration that can be found there but I HATE how much time that I spend there.
Instagram is a horrible "time suck" for me ... it is my goal to spend more time sewing than strolling on Instagram ... or social media in general.

****

I'm headed out to Brunch this morning with a dear friend.
We are going to a place called the Melting Pot.
Fondue ... I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment