Monday, December 19, 2022

Blooms

 BLOOMS


I have a beautiful outside facing kitchen window with an amazing window shelf.
On that shelf I have an abundance of plants. I purchased this little violet plant for my daughter but there was a plant on my shelf that she wanted more. So I took the violet and she took the little spider plant. As I was watering my plants I noticed that this little violet is beginning to bloom!
I'm so excited!

***note, my beautiful antique Christmas Santa piggy bank was a gift from my sister for Christmas 2021 - I love it, it remains in my kitchen year round.***


For the last 3 years I have purchased a Christmas cactus plant ... and for the last 3 years it has barely made it through the holiday before promptly dying!
I refuse to give up. Pray for this little cactus and for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment