Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Home and Hearth

 Home and Hearth


Getting ready for spring!
Spring?
I've lived in my home for 4 years now and I've been making a list of things that I want to get done. My Honey Do List, if you will. This year I had some landscaping done.
I had the monkey grass and landscaping beams removed from the flower bed in front of the house and from around the tree in front of the house.


I'm not a fan of monkey grass and I really dislike landscaping beams.
I love a soft scape when it comes to landscaping. 
It is my hope that I will be able to softly expand the flower beds in the front of my home.


I had heavy mulch laid down and the bed shaped.
I've decide on hydrangea and lavender for this end of the front bed as it gets a lot of direct sunlight.
I'm still not sure what to plant in front of the porch. It gets a lot of water from the driveway drainage and it is total shade. I would love irises but not sure if the bulbs would survive.



Anyway, the beds are ready for spring planting ... so I have a bit more time to decide on what to plant.


No comments:

Post a Comment