Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Binding and Labeling

 Binding and Labeling

This past weekend I trimmed a quilt that I had forgotten about!


This little gem is my Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #19



This little quilt 45 x 54 inches will be going to work with me. 
One of the walls of my cubical will get a little attention and color.



These little pink houses make me smile!


This nifty quilt binding spool was in my advent calendar this past Christmas season.
I love it! It is perfect for handmade binding - binding in general - but it works great with handmade binding.


After trimming this little gem of a quilt and making the binding it was time for a little snack. In this case ... homemade chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven and a cuppa of Lady Earl Grey tea. Life is Sew Sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment