Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Recent Amazon Finds

 Recent Amazon Finds

... 


As mentioned recently ... I'm tired of being overweight. I also seem to have an uncontrollable need to purchase FAD exercise equipment.
Stay tuned for Infinity Hoop and Rowing Machine progress.
I have been rowing almost daily on my rowing machine since I got it and I have noticed improvement in my arms, shoulders, and legs but nothing for my mid-section. Hopefully the Infinity Hoop will do what it advertises it will do!
Wish me LUCK!!


I've been experiencing a bit of eye fatigue ... computer work all day ... iPhone ... and Kindle use are taking a toll. These cooling eye drops are AMAZING!
I highly recommend them.


This cute little spoon came with my purchase of the Spicy Chili Crisp


I'm all about the spicy these days.
This sauce is really good ... on eggs, in soup ... and I'm sure many other things.
It's delicious!
Again, I highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment