Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Technical Difficulties

 Technical Difficulties ...

My life story, as much as I want to be brave and be tech savvy ... that is not always the case. Honestly, that is usually never the case.

A couple of weeks ago I wanted to get my sewing room media back up and running. I had been streaming on my laptop but had a large monitor screen in the bottom of my closet. The reason it was in the bottom of my closet is because when I moved my sewing room I couldn't figure out how to hook it up again!


Streaming on my laptop ... it worked but I wanted more ... bigger ...


So I sent a S.O.S. text to my West Coast Affiliated IT Department ... a.k.a. my son who lives in California


Ba Da Bing Ba Da Boom
A couple of hours later my sewing room media is BACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment