Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Fabric Shopping

 Fabric Shopping

I haven't done a lot of fabric shopping in the past few years, why?, you ask. Simply put, I have a very healthy stash of fabrics. A life time worth of fabrics if you will ...

But recently I did a bit of fabric shopping for a quilting retreat that I am particapting in next month and it was amazing! There are so many new fabric collections. So many new designs and the colors are amazing and magical.

I picked up a few Tula Pink fabrics along with a few cuts that just caught my eye.


Tula Pink Nightshade Deja Vu


Spooky Darlings ... this little jelly roll is for one of the retreat projects that I signed up for.


I love fabric!


I couldn't resist these little retro television prints


A little red/white low volume prints for my red/white quilting passion


This Alison Glass fabric will be binding for a quilt top that I made with Alison Glass' 100 Years fabrics collection.


 My fabric stash has grown a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment