Sunday, September 24, 2023

Sourdough Bread Starter FAIL

 Sourdough Bread Starter FAIL

Okay ... my first attempt at making my own sourdough bread starter was a fail but I'm ready to begin again.

I've purchased organic all purpose floor, a recommended mineral salt, and I continue to watch YouTube tutorials on making one's own starter.

I have decided to wait until the weather turns and becomes cooler ... and I switch over to heating my house as opposed to cooling my house.

Stay Tuned ...





I'm determined to figure this out!

My daughter keeps telling me that there is this new phase young people are talking about, it's call "Grandma Phase". She tells me that people her age are wishing they were taught the skills their Grandmother's have/had. Skills such as making their own bread starter and breads, cooking, quilting, knitting, sewing, crocheting ... and so on. When she first told me about it I wasn't sure whether I should be offended or proud that I'm in my "Grandma Phase", as she tells me. I have decided to be proud.

😃😃😃

Side Note: I have no grandchildren ... I do have two grandkitties - Maybelline and Jasper ... and two grandpups - Bella and Beau



No comments:

Post a Comment