Friday, February 22, 2019

Today I ... Pondered


This is the book that started it all ... this fascination and passion that I now have for Red & White Quilts. My youngest son got this book for me for Christmas 2017.
I haven't been able to put it down since!


I completed "My Red Work" quilt top in January of this year and it is presently out for professional machine quilting.


This one is deceiving ... I don't have a picture of the entire finished quilt top. Somehow I don't have a lot of pictures of this one. I started this quilt top in the spring of last year, I ended up calling it my Wonky Red and White quilt. This quilt is also presently out for professional machine quilting.


This Mini Suburbs quilt hangs in my sewing room. This one I completed from start to finish, machine quilting and all. This pattern is by Allison of the Cluck Cluck Sew blog.
I love patterns by Allison, they are well written and easy to follow.



I finished putting the binding on this quilt right before Prince Harry married Megan Markle in May of 2017. This quilt is the 2 x 4 quilt pattern by Ashley of the Film in the Fridge blog. I love this quilt and I love the professional machine quilting by Sharon who lives locally.


I ended up with extra blocks, extra borders, and extra binding from my 2 x 4 Quilt, so I made a table topper which was also professionally machine quilted.
I love it too!







No comments:

Post a Comment