Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Today I ... SOLD One of My Creations

SOLD
I put this quilt in a box and mailed it to it's new owner. About a year ago I took a class at my local quilt shop to make a collage quilt. This pattern is by Laura Heine and you can get her patterns here
I enjoyed the class and I enjoyed picking the fabrics for my collage. This quilt turned out really well and is stunning. I'm thrilled that it is going to someone who loves it more than I do. I did enjoy the process but I probably won't make another collage quilt. As a quilter, I enjoy the structure of piecing blocks, the collage quilt, to me, is a very different technique.



Over the weekend my sweet nephew found this crafting / sewing table on a yard sale site he follows. He sent me a picture and asked if I would like to have it for my sewing room ... YES!!! He followed up, purchased the table, picked it up, delivered it to my house, and put it together in my sewing room. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
#wearefamily 

The curious kitty is my daughter's cat, Maybelline 

1 comment: