Sunday, February 9, 2020

Elusive

Elusive ...

Routine of any sort seems to be elusive for me at the moment ...
I haven't been in my sewing room for a week or so! 
What?? Why??

January flew by and February seems to be on that same break neck speed path ...
I don't like it!!!
I feel rumpled and wrangled and all sorts of at odds without my sewing room time!
I don't like it!!!
But for the life of me, I can't seem to get things back in order or under control ... ugh!!!

With the addition of a part-time job, along with my full-time job, I'm feeling more
than a bit rushed and drained these days.

I've decided to just breathe and count my blessings ... 


My December birthday poinsettia continues to thrive!
My daughter gets me one each year for my birthday.
I need to read up on how to keep this plant alive year round ... hmmm


Friday evening dinner and margaritas with a friend at my favorite family owned Mexican restaurant ... after working my full-time job and my part-time job.


Saturday morning I woke up to snow!
Not enough snow but still it snowed! 
It was relaxing to watch the big fluffy snow flakes fall to the ground.


I spent Saturday morning helping a friend with his fishing club Facebook page.
I entered the 2020 Tournament Schedule.
Added the Tournaments to the page as individual Events.
Provided Tournament Rules.
Added the new digital clip art provided by my friend's son to the page.
Answered the messages that had questions, that were posted on the page so all are informed.
It was nice to be able to help a friend.

28 years old ...
Where does the time go??

Then it was off to the grocery store to get all of the fixin's to make
a requested birthday dinner for my baby girl.
Her birthday isn't until the 12th of February but I wanted to be sure
to have the time to celebrate her ... with her ... with a few of
her favorite things.
In this case, baked chicken with mushroom gravy, sticky rice and green beans.
For dessert ... a Birthday Icebox Pie 

💖💖💖
#wearefamily

And, just like that ... BAM!
Here we are at Sunday and the start of a new week!

Yep ... routine and sewing room time remain elusive ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment