Thursday, February 27, 2020

Spring Has Sprung ...

Spring Has Sprung

... a bit early this year!
Trees are budding and flowers are blooming!


I've only lived in my new home a little over 1 year now and honestly I don't remember these beautiful flowers last year. Daffodils or are they Buttercups?
I'm not well versed in the names of plant life but nonetheless these flowers have bloomed on the little ridge in my backyard. 


They are beautiful!
As beautiful as they are ... I feel a little cheated that our winter has been so mild and so wet.
We have had so much rain ... but no snow!
I would have really enjoyed one good fluffy white beautiful snow.


Earlier this week - me and my daughter early voted in the Primary.
One of the perks of working where we do is being able to vote early in all of the local, state, and federal government elections. It feels great to vote! To cast my ballot and make my choice for elected officials.


No comments:

Post a Comment