Monday, February 10, 2020

Red and White Wonky Stars

Red and White Wonky Stars

After my post yesterday morning ... I decided to remedy the fact that I haven't been in my sewing room for a week or so. It felt much longer than a week!
Trust me ...


I'm still obsessed and fascinated with red and white quilts and my red and white fabric stash is always at the ready. So I pulled a solid red, natural muslin, and 29 red prints and started cutting.


I decided to begin making these interesting and fun wonky stars.
This pattern is a free tutorial by Victoria Gertenbach of

This will be the second wonky star quilt that I have made using this pattern.
I made one for my nephew, my sister's oldest child.

It felt wonderful being in my sewing room for a few hours playing with fabrics and building a few blocks. It truly is the little things. Time to relax and be creative. 

Happy Monday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment