Friday, August 20, 2021

Parts and Pieces and Orphan Blocks

I am still OBSESSED with Red/White quilts ...

I love them, recently I haven't worked on a specific pattern for a red/white quilt. I made a red/white sampler quilt with some orphaned blocks over my vacation but I haven't focused on creating a red/white quilt in a while now. That being said ... I somehow end up with parts and pieces and orphan red/white blocks!


More wonky star blocks and scrappy strips of red/white fabrics ...


A fox face block ... I have 4 more of these fox blocks but I'm presently seam ripping them apart because the background fabric I chose is AWFUL!
Half Square triangles leftover from piecing the fox faces ...


Lots of red/white parts and pieces and orphan blocks ...
I'm going to spend the weekend testing my quilt math skills and trying to make a quilt top out of all of these pretty red/white parts and pieces.

Wish me Luck!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment