Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Sunshine Socks

Sunshine Socks

I finished the pair of socks that I started while I was on vacation a few weeks ago. 


This is a basic toe up sock pattern with a Turkish cast on.
Every time I make a pair of socks I consider getting creative and using some other pattern ... then I don't!
hahahaha!!!


I enjoy sock knitting. For the most part I only knit socks. The reason I learned how to knit is so that I could knit socks. 
I usually always have a pair of socks on my needles and in a project bag that I carry around with me, most everywhere. It is amazing how much you can accomplish 15 minutes at a time. I enjoying knitting during my lunch break. 


Sunshine Socks
These socks were made for a friend at work.
I taught her how to knit a couple of years ago and since then she has knit me two beautiful sweaters.
She asked me to make her a pair of socks ... so I did.


She LOVES color! Lots and lots of color!


She loves her Sunshine socks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment