Friday, February 18, 2022

A Sweet Memory

 A Sweet Memory


Ann at the Stitch Supply Company recently had a birthday sale ... I snatched this really cute Tootsie Pop Panel. If you would like one you can get it HERE

https://www.stitchsupplyco.com


The minute I saw this panel I knew I had to have it. This panel runs through the cute Tootsie Roll Pop commercial of the early 1980's.

I'm not usually a fabric panel sort of quilter. I don't normally gravitate towards panels but this is the second panel that I have purchased. I hope to design a quilt top around this panel, as I did with the Great Smoky Mountains National Park panel. Presently, I'm thinking of using a churn dash block ... and pink (rose) and brown solid fabrics.

Just looking at this cute little panel brings back sweet memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment