Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Winter? Spring? Winter? ...

 Winter ? Spring ? Winter ...


It is going to be 73 degrees today ... but apparently we may get snow this weekend!
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
I've been up since 4:30 a.m., we had a thunder storm last night into the morning and it woke me up. There was lightening and thunder and hard down pouring rain.


This little clump of bulbs was on the sidewalk in front of my daughters condo last year in the fall. I picked them up, brought them home, and just set them out in the grass in front of my house.
As you can see ... I didn't even plant them! I've decided to plant more bulbs (along with these) in front of my front porch. I love iris' so I will be planting those here too.


I'm not really ready to let go of winter though. I love sweaters, cozy quilts, and kitty cat snuggles. Short days, early evenings, and comfort foods.

But I think that spring has sprung ... or is pretty darn close to it ...

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž


No comments:

Post a Comment