Monday, February 28, 2022

Happy Camper Valerie Quilt

 Happy Camper Valerie Quilt

I've had a very nice weekend in my sewing room. I was going to do some gardening at my brother's house over the weekend but we've had a lot of rain and the ground was to wet. Therefore I spent the weekend in my sewing room. This quilt project has been on my design wall for over a month.

You can see more details about this quilt project, pattern, and fabrics in my post HERE


I loved making this quilt pattern. I enjoy using charm packs and this quilt pattern is made from two Happy Camper fabric charm packs. 


The blocks finish at 6.5 inches. There are 81 blocks.
9 rows of 9 blocks each.


Valerie Quilt Top
55 x 55 inches square
This pattern leaves a nice amount of negative space for hand-quilting a motif. I don't have a quilting plan for this project yet ... so this could end up being a hand quilting project as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment