Tuesday, March 22, 2022

15 Minutes

 15 Minutes

I'm always amazed how much can be accomplished 15 minutes at a time. Years ago my sister introduced me to a website call Flylady.

www.flylady.net

I highly recommend this website if you are overwhelmed by ... life it general. Flylady has tips and a method for taming the chaos in our homes and lives. One of the things that I brought away with me that has been a constant is the concept of how much can be accomplished 15 minutes at a time.


In the past week, I completed all of the blocks needed for my Red/White Double Dip quilt top.


I spent some time working on the pair of socks I currently have in progress.


I started working on establishing the healthy habit of drinking more water. At least 64 oz a day. 


I got the binding on my Candy Crush 2.0 quilt.


I also got the binding on my Stash #13 quilt and got it packaged up to mail out.


And, last but not least I got 61 string pieced blocks started for my friends string pieced quilt project. 

Check out the Flylady! It is totally worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment