Monday, March 7, 2022

Coffee Cozies and an Old Favorite Shirt

 Coffee Cozies and an Old Favorite Shirt

Yesterday morning I spent some time in my sewing but I also cleaned out a closet and now have 4 bags of clothing and shoes for the Goodwill ...

Anywho ... I came across an old shirt that I've held on to for years because I love the fabric. Granted I haven't worn the shirt in years but I just couldn't seem to part with it.


I love this print! Since I was going to be donating it anyway ... I thought ... I will cut it up and use it in my current sewing project.
Coffee Cozies for my sister's birthday gift.


I love it when a plan comes together. My sister requested I make her some of these Coffee Cozies for her birthday this year. 
This is a free pattern by Natalie @sewhungryhippie on Instagram.
I love Natalie's energy, positivity, and her many patterns. 


One of the cozies has the old shirt fabric for the outer cover and one has the old shirt fabric as the interior fabric. 


Happy Birthday Sis!

💋💋💋




No comments:

Post a Comment