Thursday, January 26, 2023

Aldi

 Aldi

Do you have an Aldi near you?

There are several in my area and I'm still new to them. I have a friend who is a true and dedicated Aldi shopper. 

I'm a traditional grocery shopper, I make a list and I go to my local grocery, get the items on my list and head home. I don't dislike grocery shopping but it's not really my thing. I do however dislike the "BIG" grocery stores that sell everything from groceries to clothes, shoes, furniture, jewelry and everything in between. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to grocery shopping. I like going to an actual grocery store that only sales groceries, they have a deli, a bakery, and even a pharmacy and that works for me. The big box SUPER stores are awful! I can never find anything, they are constantly rotating inventory which makes it impossible to find anything.

Ooops, please forgive the rant!

All of that to say, I don't really go to speciality grocery stores like Aldi or Trader Joe's either. The other day I saw this post on Instagram about these salad prep jars at Aldi. Instead of going to Aldi myself, I asked my friend who is a dedicated Aldi shopper if she would pick me up two of these if she found them while shopping. The instagram post was older and I wasn't sure if Aldi still carried them or if the Aldi in our area carried them at all.



I am happy to report that I am the proud owner of 2 of these great salad prep jars. I have used them a few times already and they work wonderfully. A real bargain at $6.99 each.
I take my lunch to work every day and had been looking for a better option for packing a salad for lunch, these jars really are awesome!

So, if you do have an Aldi in your area, I highly recommend these Prep n Go jars.


No comments:

Post a Comment