Thursday, January 5, 2023

Livingroom 2023

 Livingroom 2023

Once all of the Christmas decorations were taken down and put away ... I wanted to try a new living room furniture configuration!


I love it! Having the couch opposite of the picture window breaks up the room and serves as a divider for the dinning room space and the living room space.


This room is going to get a lot more use now that it is everyone has a place to get comfortable.
I hope that I will have more opportunities in 2023 to entertain and I feel as though my living room is ready for guests!


As you know I got Booker and Jezebel new beds for Christmas.
Booker loves this chair so I when I moved the furniture around I put his new bed in one of the chairs.


Jezebel loves being the Queen of the couch, so naturally, her bed went on the couch.
As you can see both of them are very happy with their new beds and the new living room configuration.


There is even room for my rowing machine, when I moved out of the living room when I set up the Christmas tree. I've missed rowing while watching television.
Now it is time to get back on my rowing machine!
I love my home and my new living room set up.


No comments:

Post a Comment