Sunday, January 29, 2023

My House

 My House

My kitchen specifically ... my kitchen is my favorite room in my house.

Most who know me would think that my sewing room would be my favorite room in my house and although I do love my sewing room ... my favorite room is my kitchen.


I love having a clean kitchen. I don't have a dishwasher so during the work week, my dirty dishes tend to pile up. In this case I have so many dishes in the dish drainer due to cleaning out my refrigerator. I don't mind not having a dishwasher. Washing dishes in front of this window is one of the most relaxing tasks one could imagine. This window is one of the elements I love the most about my kitchen and about my house in general.


This backsplash that my sister and brother-in-law helped me create is another element of my kitchen and home that I really really love.
This splash of color is amazing as well as functional.
I love having a clean kitchen to putter around in. 

I'm looking for a stool / step stool which made me think ... I wish I had the stool that used to be in my sister's kitchen on Hammock Trail. It would be perfect in my kitchen!


So, I sent Mrs. Roy a text ... and guess what, she still has the stool and it is now mine! Next time I travel south, this baby is coming home with me!
It will be absolutely perfect in my kitchen!

Yahooooooo!!!!!! I can't wait!!!

#iamaluckygirl




No comments:

Post a Comment