Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Today I ... Met a Hedgehog


Meet Hazel the Hedgehog!
34 x 37 inches
This is another pattern by Elizabeth Hartman, called Hazel Hedgehog II 
I am continuing with my Red & White quilt obsession with this quilt. I have pulled the fabrics to make 3 more of these Hedgehogs - after adding a border the quilt should be roughly 80 x 80 inches, or at least that is my plan.

Red & White quilts are just stunning to me. I'm not exactly sure why but I love them! Thus my current obsession with them. Creatively speaking, quilting with just red and white fabrics has been incredibly freeing. Quilting has become more about the pattern than the fabric choice. 

Just about every quilt pattern I see these days - I imagine as a Red & White quilt! I have a few more quilt patterns in my queue that I will be doing in Red & White fabrics.

I have currently began looking at ways to decorate my guest bedroom in Red & White, showcasing my ever growing Red & White quilt collection. Yes ... apparently this obsession grows!
hahaha!!! 


My nephew procured this wonderful piece of furniture for me via an online yard sale site.
I LOVE IT!!!


Booker

My boy kitty loves this spot ... "his spot" ... in my sewing room, surveying his kingdom. We spend many wonderful and peaceful hours together in this place.



No comments:

Post a Comment