Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Today I ... Simply Remember A Few of My Favorite Things




My Red Work Quilt
72 x 82 inches

This quilt has been years in the making ... somewhat because of the task of hand embroidering all of the 5.5 inch quilt squares in the middle but mostly because the squares are representative of 
me ... and some of my most favorite people and things.


I traced the etchings of my children's hand prints when my oldest son was 9 years old, my daughter was 4 years old, and my youngest son was 2 years old and 
embroidered those etchings onto blocks.


I love sewing, blogging, kitties, coffee, and Planet Otis when I worked there.


I love family, home, God, my Momma, and Tennessee ...


My Red Work quilt sort of tells the story of me.
It's been a labor of love and I have enjoyed making this quilt. Very much!


I love the back of the quilt too!




No comments:

Post a Comment