Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Today I ... Skipped Along On My Red Brick Road Quilt


Red Brick Road
I posted about this quilt earlier in the month, I believe, giving all of the pattern details. You can find that post here.
The pattern is called Yellow Brick Road but since I'm currently obsessed with Red and White quilts and have a ton of red fabric scraps, my version is called Red Brick Road. 
This evening I was able to spend a little time in my sewing room and added two more rounds.
My goal size for this quilt is 110 x 110 inches, currently this quilt is 75 x 75 inches.


Just looking at this quilt brings me joy! I just love it!
Seeing all the bits of red fabrics I have used on other quilt projects is just so rewarding to me.
These pictures do not do this quilt justice but I couldn't wait to share!


I still have plenty of red fabric scraps but need to sew and trim them into strips. 
This quilt project is so much fun.
Enjoying the process!





No comments:

Post a Comment