Thursday, June 6, 2019

Today I ... EPP!

English Paper Piecing!
EPP


I'm always looking for a project that I can carry along with me. The reason I learned to knit years ago, was to be able to learn socking knitting so that I would always have a small project to take along with me. I still knit socks but I wanted to try something new.
New to me ... at any rate.
Years ago I realized that there were times when all I was doing was "waiting".
Waiting to be seen by this doctor or dentist. Waiting while the oil was being changed ...
countless times that I was waiting for my children to finish this or that
while I "waited" in the car.
Then there was soccer practice, baseball practice, dance class, dance team, and gymnastics ...
It was then that I decided having a small project to work on was just the ticket.
You would be surprised how much you can accomplish 15 minutes at a time.


I've been admiring English Paper Piecing projects for years and finally decided that it was time for me to consider making an EPP Hexie quilt.
The foundations for English Paper Piecing can be very small but I have chosen
2 inch Hexagon foundations for my project.
I've decided to fussy cut faces for my EPP project.
That being said ... it may take years to finish this project! 

YIKES!!!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment