Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Today I ... Am Left Pondering How Quickly Time Goes By ...

Truly where does the time go?

School has started here and I am hopeful that as summer fades into fall that I can become more dedicated to my blog and wrap up a few of the projects that I have introduced here.

Until then, here is a bit of a recap of the projects I have on going.


Solid Strings
I have a few days of vacation coming up and I have purchased a Kona Solids Jelly roll to continue my work on this one.


I love Kona fabrics and this jelly roll does not disappoint. 

It is my plan to re-introduce the projects I have ongoing between now and vacation as a way of challenging myself to finish these projects while I am on vacation.

Until then ... I hope are enjoying whatever it is that makes you truly happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment