Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Vacation Mode Finish #1

Sewing My Stash I
There is nothing I love more than a scrappy quilt and apparently buying fabrics with no real plan for using said fabrics.
It is now time to use these beautiful fabrics that have sat on shelves and in bins ... WAITING 
to be used. I love string pieced quilts ... so that is my plan.
LOTS OF STRING PIECED SCRAP QUILTS!

Improv Log Cabin pattern
Sewing My Stash I
81 x 94

I decided to pick a bin and just start sewing.
I used the last of my Lizzy House Peeps and Bracelets fabrics.
I treasured them for a long time not wanting to use the last of what I had
but then I realized that these fabrics are more of a treasure
used to make a quilt.

Sewing My Stash I
... is Jezebel approved!
I love it too!

I'm very excited to be sewing and enjoying
my vacation in my sewing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment