Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Today I Am Getting Ready For A Week of Sewing

For the past couple of weekends I have been ramping up for my up coming "stay"cation.
If all goes as planned I will be spending a glorious week sewing.

These are a few of the projects that I plan to work on ...

"Girl Power" English Paper Piecing project

Red/White Cat Faces
This pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman

Strings in Solids
(Kona Solids)
I love all of the color in this one! 

I love spending time in my sewing room. I love creating. I love making useful things.
Spending a week at home in my sewing room is my idea
of a wonderful vacation!

Stay Tuned! 
I'm going to try and post my progress daily while on vacation.
Hopefully, that will help me kick start posting my progress here on a more 
regular basis. It's been a bit difficult getting back into 
the routine and dedication of blogging again.
But I am determined!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment