Monday, August 26, 2019

Vacation Mode ...

10 Glorious Days
Days to enjoy my sewing room ...

A "stay"cation if you will.

On day one of my vacation I finished this quilt top

Sewing My Stash Quilt I
81 x 94 inches

I'm working on sewing my stash.
I have so much beautiful fabric that is just sitting on shelves or in bins,
so I have decided to sew my stash.
This quilt is made up of 42, 14 inch blocks in a wonky improv log cabin pattern. I made 43 blocks total, leaving 1 extra for my Pillow Project.
I used up the last of my Lizzy House Peeps and Bracelets fabrics along with a bin of fabric "strings".
Strings = strips of fabric left over from other quilt projects that I couldn't 
bare to throw away.

Completed Pillow from the extra block to follow.

I love vacation days!


No comments:

Post a Comment