Monday, August 17, 2020

Bread Making 101

Bread making 101

Over the past few years I have been working toward ACTUALLY learning how to do all of those things that I have been interested in learning;

Gardening

Canning and Freezing foods

Bread (sour dough) making

... and this summer I have been ticking these things off of my list. My sister-in-law's mother has shared her sour dough bread starter with me. This is the starter that my mother used when she was making bread and cinnamon rolls. 


Step One


Obviously I plan on making A LOT of bread .... hahahaha


Step Two


Step Three
Now it is time to Rise ... this evening when I get home from work, hopefully everything will have risen and will be ready for Step Four ...
which is baking up in the oven!

I'm so excited!!!

Next up ... making my own vanilla extract ...


No comments:

Post a Comment