Monday, January 17, 2022

Charm Packs and Pre-cuts

 Charm Packs and Pre-cut Bundles

I have grown to love charm pack friendly quilt projects. This year for Christmas I received a quilt book specifically written for use with charm packs.


I purchased two Happy Camper charm packs from Natalie's shop @sewhungryhippie (on instagram) 
https://sewhungryhippie.com


https://www.rbstudiosco.com/happycamperbyjenniferpaganelli

I love the bright fabrics in this collection and I think they will be perfect for this quilt project.


I spent a little time in my sewing room this morning cutting the fabrics for this project.
When I am cutting fabrics for a quilt I sort them by block. I keep the blocks sorted separately with these construction paper tablets. 


All of the pieces of fabric needed for each block is sorted between the construction paper pages of the tablet. I have several of these tablets and together they can hold a lot of blocks, keeping them sorted and ready for piecing.




No comments:

Post a Comment