Wednesday, April 6, 2022

A Tale of Two Quilts

 A Tale of Two Quilts

On Sunday I picked up these two beautiful quilts from my friend and long arm machine quilter, Sharon. I love love how these quilts turned out.


My fur baby, Booker, loves to inspect all of the quilts that I make. The minute one hits the floor to be trimmed ... he is on it!  
Some how I ended up with two of the pre-printed panels with all of the motifs for this quilt. The one above I also had all of the fabric collection need to make the stars and so on.


The pre-printed panel also had cute little quilt labels printed on it. These little labels has the cutest small motifs. On the second quilt I made I used solid black fabric that I had on hand. I made wonky stars for the larger stars called for in the original pattern. And for the small stars I used the motifs from the pre-printed panels quilt labels. I also had an extra owl and unicorn that I trimmed down and used in the second quilt top. I'm very happy with the results of both quilts.


No comments:

Post a Comment